The District of Logan Lake’s 50th Anniversary Committee invites submissions from qualified proponents interested in creating a digital record of Logan Lake’s oral, written, photographic, or video history of the community for the past 50 years.
Logan Lake is celebrating 50 years as an incorporated community in August 2020. The 50th Anniversary Committee, established by Logan Lake Council, was tasked with planning and carrying out a celebration appropriate for a major birthday milestone. To date, Logan Lake’s past has not been documented in any comprehensive or detailed manner. A significant component of the celebration is creating a Logan Lake Digital History legacy to be enjoyed by future generations.
The Expression of Interest should include the following information:
1. Letter of Introduction;
2. Company overview including size, services provided, areas of expertise, and availability to attend meetings in person;
3. Benefits or advantages of selecting your organization;
4. Details of key individuals that would be involved with the project;
5. References of work on projects of similar a scope. Please include scope of work, size of project, project timeline, and duration;
6. A project budget range; and
7. Additional information if required, such as product brochures, technical literature, etc.
While a project budget has yet been determined, the 50th Anniversary Committee will work with the successful proponent on finalizing this component. The project must be completed by March 31st, 2020.
Submissions must be provided by October 30th , 2018 either electronically in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EOI - Digital History” to:
Randy Lambright, Chief Administrative Officer
District of Logan Lake
1 Opal Drive
PO Box 190
Logan Lake BC V0K 1W0