COVID Recovery Information
Economic Development Updates
BC Business Recovery Grant Program Explained - Register for the February 25th session through the links on the 'Economic Development Updates' document at the bottom of the page.
- The Program has a two-step process:
- Businesses need to visit www.gov.bc.ca/businessrecoverygrant to learn how the program works, determine eligibility requirements, and see what they need to apply. Then they are ready for Step One: start their application.
- After an application is received, the BC Government reviews for eligibility, reaching out to applicants if they have any questions or need more information. If eligibility is confirmed, busnesses move to Step Two: complete a recovery plan.
- Information is available on the Program website in languages other than English, including Simplified Chinese, Punjabi, French, Farsi, Korean, Vietnamese and more.
Help us get this information to businesses in your community by amplifying and sharing (please copy and paste the URL into your browser if the direct link doesn't work):
- The program website: http://www.gov.bc.ca/businessrecoverygrant
- This quick explainer video:
- This video encouraging businesses to apply:
Please reach out to BusinessRecoveryGrantProgram@gov.bc.ca if you have any questions or would like to discuss promoting this program in your community.
Time is running out - let us get businesses in your community applying for BC's Business Recovery Grant today.
PO Box 190
Logan Lake, BC V0K 1W0
P: 250-371-4559 Send Email
- Economic Development Updates Uploaded: February 23, 2021