- Must be citizens of Logan Lake;
- Must provide proof either of a sponsoring body or of being a registered non-profit society or corporation in good standing providing private of professional gain is absent;
- Must provide a budget for the year of the activity and file financial records as required by the District of Logan Lake;
- Must provide details on how the group will fulfill the grant criteria;
- Will be provided with details regarding the point system and evaluation criteria on all Grant Applications;
- If successful, must direct the grant to the intended program, project, or service. Grants are not transferrable;
- Must use the Application Form provided by the District of Logan Lake.
Grant-in-Aid application forms, grant criteria, and evaluation critera are available for pick-up at the District office at #1 Opal Drive or please click here to view the application.