District of Logan Lake Council Meetings
Regular Council Meetings
Regular Council meetings are open to the public and are typically held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, commencing at 7:00 pm in Council Chambers, located at #1 Opal Drive in the Municipal Office.
Should you wish to appear as a delegation at a Regular Council Meeting please submit a Delegation Request form to the Director of Corporate Affairs at the Municipal Office, #1 Opal Drive or via email at email@example.com prior to 1:00 p.m. on the Thursday preceding the Meeting. If you have any questions, please call the Director of Corporate Affairs at 250.523.6225 ext. 230.
As per Provincial Health Officer Order regarding gatherings and events, Public attendance at any meetings of Council is currently prohibited. Meetings will be held electronically until further notice.
* Please note: The two Documents below are related to appearing as a Delegation to a Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council Meeting Agendas
Agendas for Regular Council meetings are prepared and posted the Friday before the scheduled meeting and for Committee of the Whole, Special, or InCamera meetings, 24 hours prior to the meeting. The deadline for public submissions to a Regular Council Meeting agenda is the Thursday before the meeting. Please deliver submissions to the Municipal Office at #1 Opal Drive, or by mail to Box 190, Logan Lake, BC V0K 1W0, or by fax at 250.523.6678 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view Regular Council Meeting Agendas
Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Please click here to view Regular Council Meeting Minutes
Committee of the Whole Meetings
Committee of the Whole meetings are meetings called by the Mayor, and include all members of Council. Committee of the Whole Meetings allow a Council to review and discuss topics in depth, and make recommendations only, to a formal “Regular” or “Special” meeting of the Council. Public notice of a Committee of the Whole meeting is required in advance and these meetings may or may not be open to the public.
Please click here to view posted agendas.
Special Council Meetings
A Special Council meeting is a meeting called in addition to the annual Regular scheduled meetings and can be a meeting that is open or closed to the public. A 24-hour notice period is required for Council to conduct a Special meeting, unless waived under Section 127 (4) of the Community Charter.
InCamera Council Meetings
InCamera Council meetings, also known as ‘closed meetings’, are meetings of a confidential nature that the public are not permitted to attend and can only be held pursuant to the regulations outlined under Section 90 of the Community Charter.
March 9 & 23, 2021 Council Meetings
1. Council approved the Logan Lake Laugh and Learn Society Budget as submitted and the District's Grant-In-Aid payment of $45,000;
2. Council approved the 2021 Annual Budget Meeting be scheduled for Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (virtual);
3. Council authorized the District of Logan Lake to participate in the Thompson-Nicola Regional District Invasive Plant Service;
4. Council adopted Travel Expenses and Council Remuneration Bylaw No. 871, 2021;
5. Council denied Zoning Amendment Bylaw 870, 2020;
6. Council authorized staff to send a letter to BC Utilities Commission regarding Street Lighting Rate Increases;
7. Council authorized that Staff prepare a report regarding Campground Manager/Host options and costs associated to go to final Budget;
8. Council approved the Logan Lake Community Forest Communications Policy (LLCFC 2020-5);
9. Council authorized Staff to review renewable energy or solar project property taxation options;
10. Council authorized that a letter be sent to Matt Pasco, Nadine Hoehne and Tom Bird, from quA-ymn Solar LP thanking them for their informative presentations.
- Download this file (DELEGATION REQUEST FORM.pdf)Delegation Request FormUploaded: September 17, 2015
- Council Procedures Bylaw 831, 2018Uploaded: June 8, 2018
- 2021 Schedule of Regular Council MeetingsUploaded: December 23, 2020
- 2021 Committees and Other AppointmentsUploaded: December 23, 2020